Friday 23 September 2016

I can take action to improve the water cycle in Canterbury

In this project I was working with Me, myself and I and we decided to create a water filter.
Here is a link what we made.

In this project we decided that our success criteria were: (list the criteria you created on slide 7)
Screen Shot 2014-10-09 at 11.04.50 am.png
I can identify my success criteria


Success Criteria ( A good TV ad, water filter or Children’s Story needs...

A good TV ad, water filter or Children’s Story needs...
Why is this important?
To filter healthy clean water.
Because we need to drink clear and healthy water otherwise we will get sick.
To be strong and durable.
Because if it isn’t strong enough it will break and it won’t filter any water.
To be light and you can carry it around.
So it’s easier to carry around and have drinkable water.
To have the materials.
Because if don't have the materials the water filter won't work.
To have good materials that won't expire
So you can use the water filter for a long period of time.

Overall our project do not meet this criteria because we haven't tested our water filter yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment