Tuesday 5 July 2016

WALT apply the techniques of improvisation to a range of different scenarios.

Improvisation TECHNIQUES that I have used successfully are always say yes because it keeps the improvisation going.


Improvisation TECHNIQUES that I would like to have more practice at is thinking on the spot and keep the improv going.

The thing that I enjoyed most about this unit of learning was the game because its fun watching people act.


The thing that I found most challenging during this unit of learning was acting in front of a group because people are watching and it pressures you when acting.


My favorite improvisation game was doorbell because it was challenging and it was fun



My next step/ something I need to work on further  in improvisation is thing of ideas on the spot because i cant think of something on the spot, i need to think before i get up on stage.


No comments:

Post a Comment