Monday, 29 June 2015

Learner Licence

We have  a new system in room 26 it is called a learner license. Here is how it works there is a teacher license regulated license integrated license and mobile license. The teacher License is the worst you need to sit by the teacher the whole day. The regulated license is were the teacher chooses were you sit. The independent license is were you can work anywhere in the class room like normal. The mobile leaner license is the best you can work anywhere in the school apart from other class rooms but you have to ask teacher first. If you don't work well you get moved down to regulated then teacher. But if you do good in class you might get moved up to mobile license. I am only in independent licenses because I didn't do bad in class or too good in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment